Thursday, 9 March 2017
Any website which has a search box can be added in your omnibox. as a search engine. this video is about How to Add new Search engine in Google Chrome. If you like this video please let us know by pressing like button or even if you dislike please press dislike button to let us know your opinion. Please comment if any question or please subscribe Tipnol to get solutions on simple problems.
SEO For Dummies If you are looking to learn more about search engine optimization and marketing for dummies then I hope you found my video helpful. You can learn more about SEO at the link above where I will teach you a little more about SEO, keyword research etc.
SEO is composed of 3 major steps:
1. Keyword Research
2. On Page SEO
3. Off Page SEO
In the above video I go into more detail about this process.
SEO For Dummies
seo for dummies pdf
search engine marketing for dummies
search engine optimization for
Wednesday, 8 March 2017
Thursday, 17 November 2016
Read the full SEO strategy case study here: you looking for an SEO strategy that gets results?
Then you'll love this video where I share a step-by-step case study of The Guestographic Method: an infographic marketing technique with a focus on building high quality backlinks.
How does it work?
There are 5 simple steps to follow:
1. First, you (obviously) need an infographic. It doesn't have to be mindblowing...but it should at least be good. The better your infographic, the better results you'll get.
2. Second, you need to find people who might want to see your content. How? Just search for your keywords that describe your infographic. So if you had an infographic about Facebook marketing you'd Google keywords like "Facebook marketing tips" and "How to market on Facebook".
3. Next, it's time to send those people a quick email. Nothing pushy. Literally just an email says something like: "Hey, I saw that you're interested in topic X. I just published an infographic about topic X. Would you like to see it?". I prefer not to send someone a link in the first email. That way, I'm not pushing my infographic in their face :-)
4. When they say "yes", send them a link to your infographic. But also offer to write them a unique intro to go along with it. The unique introduction greases the wheels a bit and makes them more likely to share your infographic on their site.
5. Finally, include a backlink to your site in the introduction that you write. This contextual link is MUCH more SEO-friendly than getting all of your infographic links from right beneath the infographic.
So that's all there is to this simple-yet-powerful SEO strategy.
If you're looking to get more actionable SEO videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel right here:
SEO TIP: There are lots of different WordPress Plugins to helped with on-page optimization ranging in price for $37 to $97 like EasyWPSeo and SEOPressor but the good news is you can almost all of the same functionality for free using the Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress. In this video I will give you a quick tour of this powerful free tool and for the complete less plus more info go to